Jura X9 - Bean to Cup Machine
"CONTACT US" OR CALL 0800 023 5005 FOR PRICING
Bean to Cup machines are manufactured to different volume categories. The coffee machine has to be matched to daily cups/day requirements/estimates, drink size and how quickly they will be needed. All Manufacturer's cups/day specifications are based upon an 8oz serving with numbers spread evenly throughout the day.
The Guru can provide "Machine Only" or a range of "Bespoke Packages" that gives you all you need to serve Espresso based Coffees. Full details shown in (click) Bean to Cup Shop Window
The Jura Impressa X9 is a "medium volume" Bean to Cup Machine capable of producing around 100 cups/day. The max cup size for a medium volume coffee machine is 12oz but this will halve the cups/day figures and slow down preparation. Medium volume Bean to Cup machines may appear slow at busy times. This elegant piece of Swiss precision ingenuity is “Tank Fill” and requires no plumbing connection. Therefore, can be sited anywhere. However, there is an optional plumbing kit if required. The Jura X9 lets you experience coffee at its very best. Whether it’s an Espresso, Macchiato, Cappuccino or Latte. The X9 Bean to Cup machine can produce all of your coffee specialities in a “one touch” operation without needing to move the cup around. (Milk Chillers are available in various volumes depending upon need). Infact more than twenty different specialities can be programmed to suit your personal taste. Even though the Jura X9 is a commercial machine it’s simple to use, even for individuals with little or no experience of coffee machines. The text display comes with easy-to-understand graphics that take you through all the options. The coffee dispenser is height-adjustable and is easy to remove for cleaning. Integrated rinsing, cleaning and decalcifying programs turn maintenance into child’s play. It has two high-performance conical grinders; you can assign your personal blend from both of the grinders to the product keys. The separate bean tanks have an elegant, semi-transparent design and hold 650g each. The active bean level monitoring system lets you know if a bean tank is nearly empty and when to fill it up. Other features: Pre Brew Aroma System (I.P.B.A.S.©), Programmable coffee strength, Variable-volume brewing unit 5–16 g, Programmable brewing temperature, Amount of water adjustable, Programmable water quantity for coffee, Steam / hot water function Intelligent, Two Espresso cups in a single brewing operation. There are many other features. DOWNLOAD BROCHURE FOR FULL DETAILS. Ideal for use in bars, hairdressing/beauty salons, waiting room areas, the office and meeting rooms. With the Jura Impressa X9 you can treat your customers, employees or indeed yourself to coffee specialities brewed to perfection.
Professional Standards by JURA
- Latte macchiato and Cappuccino at the "touch of a button"
- 12 different coffee types at the push of a button
- Espresso-quality pots of coffee
- Auto Cappuccino Frother for milk foam and hot milk
- Separate hot water and steam nozzles
- Graphic display
- Two separate heating systems
- Active bean management
- Cup railing
- Automatic milk rinser
- Integrated dual cleaning system (milk and coffee system)
- Coded user identification
- Individually resettable cup counter
- Status bar for all maintenance functions
- Indication remaining time
IMPRESSA key technologies and standards:
- Intelligent Pre Brew Aroma System (I.P.B.A.S.©)
- CLARIS plus filter cartridge (I.P.W.S.©-compatible)
- Two cups in a single brewing operation
- 6-level high-performance conical grinder
- Thermoblock heating system
- High-performance pump, 15 bar
- 5-language display dialogue system
- Other languages downloadable
- Filter control display
- Automatic care program notification
- Mains switch
- 14 coffee specialities individually programmable
- Programmable Coffee blend, Brewing temperature and Water quantity
- Programmable switch-on/off time, daily option
- Integrated rinsing/cleaning/descaling program
- 1 Espresso (60 ml) approx. 30 Sec.
- 2 Espressos approx. 45 Sec.
- 1 Coffee (120 ml) approx. 40 Sec.
- 2 Coffes approx. 65 Sec.
- 1 Cappuccino (60 ml Coffee) approx. 40 Sec.
- 1 Milk Coffee (100 ml Coffee) approx. 35 Sec.
- 1 Latte Macchiato (35 ml Kaffee) approx. 35 Sec.
- Daily capacity up to 100 cups
- Bean hopper 650g each
- Coffee grounds container (portions) max. 40
- Water Tank capacity 5.0 Litre
Possible accessories (optional extras):
- Milk Cooler
- Cup Warmer
- Chocolate module
- Water mains connection kit
- Catering Mobile/Catering Module
- MDB Interface
- Various accounting systems
- Variable-volume brewing unit 5–16g
- Height-adjustable coffee spout 60–142 mm
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 43 x 58.5 x 51 cm, Weight 20.5kg
- Cable length approx. 1.8m
- Connection power - Voltage: 230V AC / Output 15 A / 2200 W
NO LONGER AVAIALBLE